side bars

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The CropFest weekend ...

I had the amazing opportunity to attend my first CropFest in Kingston Ontario with some amazing gals that I originally met at Crop & Create in Ottawa two years ago, we became great scrappin' buddies, they are two of my Peeps!  I also invited a long-time friend who has recently gotten into scrapbooking.  The theme was Garden Party - and we were encouraged to get into the theme, which we did with our garden hats, fascinators and tea party dresses.  It was an amazing time;  a full weekend of scrapping - challenges and games but no interruptions, no classes, no schedule; very different from what I had been attending recently.  And don't get me wrong, I love the intensity of full day classes, but I also love to be doing my own thing too.

I got a lot accomplished; 3 layouts, two cards and a mini album.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i had a super awesome time too .. loved meeting Andrea and hanging with my peeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lorena!!!! It looks like you had an awesome time!!!! You were very productive! LOVE all your projects! The background of the first card is particularly inspiring, I love how you added texture. Your album and scrapbook pages are so beautiful! You have gorgeous kids and your pages reflects this. Bravo! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails