side bars

Monday, April 7, 2014

Art Venture Cornwall - are you ready??

Another Prima Art Venture is almost here ... and here are my ATC's for the swap! 

I used one of the Bloom Girl stamps designed by Jamie - I coloured them with Distress markers on heavyweight watercolour paper.  I added a few little Prima flowers and some Say It In Crystals to the centres.  A little bit of gold for eye shadow.

I hope everyone loves them!

You know what?  You can win some RAK from me if you are chosen as the lucky commenter when I reach 40K!


 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful - love the water colour effect. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Lorena!!!! LOve your colouring, it looks real! I'm sure everybody will love them. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails